Pilates instructor and personal trainer
A professional Pilates instructor and personal trainer with over 20 years’ experience in the health and fitness industry. Passionate about helping individuals attain their performance and fitness goals.
Her holistic approach encompasses nutrition and health, smart training techniques and performance mentoring, with the goal of educating individuals to develop mind body awareness and know how to train themselves.
Through her own personal training, Heidi realised that through a combination of different fitness disciplines, results could be gained far faster than by solely using one method of training – no matter what your goal – be it sports performance or weight loss.
Heidi’s training methods are unique incorporating pilates with functional strength work, ensuring you become your strongest, healthiest, happiest self. She focuses on correct technique, posture and muscle awareness to help clients achieve a better outcome in their fitness training and habitual lifestyle. Heidi believes that maintaining a strong core is at the heart of every movement.
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Pilates Matwork & qualified Equipment and Mat Pilates instructor with Alan Herdman Pilates Teacher Training Course
- REPS Level 3 Advanced Trainer
- Association of British Cycling Coach
- Premier Training and Development Diploma in Personal Training and Sports Massage Therapy
- Olympic Lifting Coach & Kettlebell Advanced Instructor – Optimal Life Fitness
- 2019 – Gold medal at the World Rowing Indoor Championships 2019 in the 40-49 LWT Category
- 2019 – Gold medal at the British Rowing Indoor Championships 2019 in the 40-49 LWT Category
- 2015 – South West Road Race Champion
- 2004 – Silver medal at the European Triathlon Championships
You can contact her at email@example.com or telephone 07859 996036.